I’ve never really been one for goal setting. There has always been a lot that I want to do in life, but I never wanted to put too much pressure on myself. I am however, turning 25 this year – which means I have 5 years until I’m 30! Give yourself a gold star if you worked out the maths too.
Having spent the best my of the year with most of my plans on hold, I’m in a goal setting mood. This, coupled with the fact that I’ve recently read @wheresliv‘s blog on her 30 before 30… I thought I would give it a go myself.
In my little life, I have actually achieved more than I ever thought I would. So after a lot of hard work, the next 5 years are definitely more “play” focus. Here goes:
- Get married (finally!)
- Attend Eurovision
- Visit New York at Christmas/New Years Eve
- Attend La Tomatina festival, Valencia
- Attend a Holi festival in India
- Visit the Great Wall of China
- Visit the Pyramids of Giza
- Visit Machu Picchu
- Visit the Taj Mahal
- Learn to ski
- Go to Glastonbury
- Go to Oktoberfest in Munich
- Go ice skating on the canals in Amsterdam
- Go to Songkran, Thailand – water fight!
- Visit Jerusalem
- Go to Cappadocia to see the hot air balloons
- Go on a safari
- Start a family
- Run a major city marathon
- Visit Japan
- Visit Russia
- Confidently hold a conversation in another language
- Be able to do 10 pull ups!
- Go to a basketball game in the US
- Go to a yoga retreat
- Road trip with my sisters in the US
- Begin regular public speaking/ teaching
- Read a book in another language
- Do the 3 peaks challenge (UK) with my doggies
- Attend the FIFA World Cup
Do you have any goals for the next 5 years? I would love to hear them!
If you’ve enjoyed this post, it would be greatly appreciated if you could enter your email below for notifications on new blogs. Also, if you have liked my photos, you can check out my Instagram for more!